Skip to main content

I'm Worn the Heck Out

I knew this weekend was gonna be crazy, but DAAAMN....it took a lot outta me! I think I'm not meant to have too many people in my house at one time unless there is mass drinkin' involved. I'm just too much of a control freak. I like things to be a certain way and when those things are pretty much opposite of the way I think they should be, I just wanna poke out my eyeball. Now, it's Monday and I'm still totally zonked and i still have a killer headache. I wish I was at home cleaning some and gettin' ready for Christmas Eve. I hate doin' extra stuff on top of all the everyday stuff when I get home from work.

Amazingly, I managed to get everything (mostly) marked off my to-do list that I needed to get done this weekend. We took the girls to see the Lights of Life and that place was CRAZY this year! I think more people are lookin' for free or really cheap stuff to do now since the economy blows. Me, I'm ALWAYS about cheap or free. I wanted to take the kids to the Stone Mountain Christmas thing, but it's like $22 for adults and $17 for kids.....just to walk around in a Christmas decorated town and see Santa and a Snow Angel. That's absofreackinlutely RIDICULOUS! I'll totally pay that much to take the kids to the King Tut Exhibit in a few weeks, but to see a fat man dressed up in a Santa suit sayin' HO HO HO? No.
This weekend I also got tattooed, actually did my first tattoo (Hello Kitty on Jay's butt...pictures soon to come!), and got a Christmas gift that J couldn't wait to give me. It's the baddest assest ring like EVER, but again, you gotta wait for the picture. No pictures today. Usually I get them uploaded and resized and purdy right after they're taken, but like I said, I'm worn the heck out.
My dogs got out again this weekend (dumb damn dogs) and I received the last of my Christmas stuff I had ordered in the mail. I even got this DVD signed by Elton John. I'm assuming I won it through a sweepstakes or somethin' since I do those every now and again......anybody want it? I ain't got no use fer it. AND ontop of all this awesomeness, I dropped my cell phone in the toilet. Again. Atleast I hadn't actually used the toilet yet this time. BUT, my phone's a bit wonky now. The first time all was good. There was no water damage, but this time the little dot turned red indicating water damage (there's actually a little dot behind your phone battery that turns red if there is any water damage...did you know that? Sneaky little bastards!). I just can't afford another phone right now and I'm a year from an upgrade. Anybody got an AT&T phone they wanna donate???

Now, here it is two days away from Christmas Eve. I'm in the home stretch. Almost there. I'll clean up some tonight after dinner and the fun and crazy will start tomorrow when I start the cooking. Mmm...I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome! Ill also hopefully get some pictures ready to add to tomorrow's blog.
Until then.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I'm At

I have no internet access at work and it's killin' me. It's nuts how hooked on that shit I am! I'm used to havin' Facebook open all day.....chattin' with friends, lookin' at all the stupid shit posted.....no mas. One day, I'm gonna go missin' and my new co-workers are gonna find me huddled in a corner rockin' back and forth droolin' on myself mumblin' somethin' about Facebook destroyin' my life. I hope they just put me outta my misery right then and there.......

Unfortunately, my blog's gonna take the biggest hit. I've always blogged from from work. It was nice and quiet and I could THINK which is somethin' that's dang near impossible to do at home. This whole havin' a husband and kids thing doesn't really afford me the time or the quiet I need to write.

Today though I decided I don't really care about all those hours of Facebook updates. They were amusing at work, but once I'm at home, ehhh...…

Adam's Obit and Guestbook

The AJC posted an awesome article about Adam and Saturday night. Somebody finally got it right....mostly. Like everything else, it'll make you cry.

His Obituary has also been posted. There are a lot of great positive messages that have been left in the Guestbook.


A friend of mine sent me this picture from Saturday night. There's a lot I'd like to say about it, but it just ain't comin' out yet.



The viewing will be at Wages Funeral home on 78, Tuesday from 4pm-8pm.The Funeral will be Wednesday at 11am at Wages with burial @ 5pm in Leesburg, Ga.Wages Funeral Home, 3705 Highway 78 W, Snellville, GA 30039, (770) 979-3200

$13 Tattoos at 13 Roses in East Atlanta....On Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th is upon us again! The most unluckiest of all days. Mwuahahahahah!!!!

HOWEVER, you can turn it around and make it your LUCKIEST day, because 13 Roses Tattoo Parlour in East Atlanta is having their $13 tattoo special! No, you didn't read wrong....THIRTEEN FREAKIN' DOLLARS (+ a $7 lucky tip). You gotta 20? You gotta tattoo!

The artists in the shop have drawn up 13 different designs to choose from and they all incorporate the number 13. Last year, a friend of mine got a little bat with the number 13 in it and it was pretty flippin' sweet! You wanna know what there is to chose from this year? You gotta get your sweet ass down there and see for yourself!

It's first come first serve. You get put on a list, your not able to choose the artist (ya git who ya git, but they're all pretty awesome!), you pick one of the 13 designs they have and bickety freakin' BAM.....you got yer tattoo!
Seriously you could totally make a day/night outta this! The doors will be …