Skip to main content

I Found Heaven Today

I found heaven......and here it is.......
I came across it on a blog I love called Loopy Rocket whose lovely ladies post about the most obscure awesome amazing things EVER! For instance where else would you come across something as totally awesome as WWBD.....fantastic temporary tattoos that include a freakin' PINK unicorn....or perhaps the Zombie Last Supper? This blog is often the highlight of my day and I love them for it. Thank you Loopy Rocket, thank you.
Now, back to heaven.

Every Thanksgiving it's the same ol' thing. Turkey. It's always been cooked in the oven, it's always dry and it always puts you to sleep.
Then came fried turkeys. It really is true that EVERYTHING is better fried. If you can get past the possibility of burning your face off by sinking the bird in a vat of peanut oil then this is the way to go on turkey day. Just my opinion....
People didn't stop there though. A few years back came the insane idea of stuffing a turkey with a duck that had been stuffed with a chicken. Mmmmm......I freakin' love meat. I haven't had turducken though and really can't say it's something I've been dying to try. That is until I saw the Turbaconducken. Holy God! Turkey, duck, chicken AND freakin' bacon. Oh hell.....I can feel the ol' ticker palpatating now.
Now, we just need to manage to get some beef in there somehow. It would be called the Turbeefaconducken. I don't know anybody that doesn't love a Slim Jim so maybe we could stuff a few Slim Jim's up the tookis of the turkey and call it day.

Like I said, I found Heaven.

Comments

Misti Mayhem said…
Holy crap.. as if my blood preassure isn't high enough! but I looove bacon.. the duck I can do without.. and I think that everyone should wear viking helmets every day.. or at least on the weekends.. I'm gonna make Brandy start with me.. every weekend a different theme.... next weekend is PIRATES>..
Loopy said…
Awww shucks! We Love you Too!!
(p.s. If you make that Turbaconducken, I'm not opposed to stalking you at Thanksgiving. I can smell the heaven from here baby!)

Popular posts from this blog

June 28 - I Heart Faces Pet Entry

I know, I know....it's be FOREVER since I last posted, but life has majorly gotten in the way. Lots and lots of ups and downs....well mostly downs, but who am I to complain? ....and I'm totally not about to be a Debbie Downer and start whinin '..... that'll come later...I promise.....I'm doin ' this here post ' cuz I wanna have an awesome picture of our ol ' Wheezy Lee and Vin to be posted on the I Heart Faces Blog . It's my first time and Lord knows I probably ain't gonna get it right the first 1,600 times I try, but I'm gonna give it a go anyhow. Despite life totally suckin ' these days, I do have a constant source of entertainment....when she's not being a total crappin ' machine that is..... I introduced Wheezy Lee to y'all a while back and she's been growin ' like mad. To catch you up on everything you've missed, she hates swimmin ' despite my best efforts....she refuses to be crate trained.....she th

East Atlanta Strut 2010

I've been sewin' my fingers off tryin' to get ready for the East Atlanta Strut . It was the first show I had ever done and it was a BLAST! Bein' used to your standard kinda craft shows, you know the ones.....wood cut into silly stuff, marsh mellow guns, lace and potpourri, you can imagine my excitement when I was accepted to do the Strut, which ain't your mama's craft show. After three years, I've decided to give it a go again. I've really focused on my bears since that's what I really enjoy makin' and it's what everyone seemed to like best. You definitely won't find anything else like 'em out there! They're all sad lookin' and junk.....and people wanna hug 'em when they see 'em. I started sewin' these guys three years ago and after readin' an article in a magazine about a man that went to war, was burned badly while there and came home to his finance, married her and made babies with her despite all his s

Fluffidermy!

I would say 90% of my friends are into buyin' taxidermy. The stuff that lined the walls of my family's homes is more popular than ever! The difference bein' that my family shot that junk themselves and proudly displayed their trophies and ate the rest.... Seein' as how the closest I get to huntin' is huntin' the best deals possible on groceries and I can barely afford toilet paper these days taxidermy ain't gonna find itself to the already awesome walls of my house anytime soon. HOWEVER...... You know, I've been makin' my Battle Scrarred Bears again and in the midst of all the hubub over taxidermy, I decided to start puttin' their sweet little heads on plaques.....and voila!......my own dadgum taxidermy........FLUFFIDERMY!!! I've seen lots of other crafty made....uhhhh....idermy, and even proudly display feltidermy by girlsavage on one of my walls. Fluffidermy is my spin on the awesome that is stuffed craft ...idermy!.....and dammit....ev