Skip to main content

Does ANYBODY Even Read This???

First, let me say my regular post is just below and here is a preview......
HOWEVER, you must first read this before you get to THAT!


I started this blog to showcase my crafty stuff, but that's such a teeny part of my life that it didn't last long. I love to write. A lot. I used to do it all the time and had kinda forgotten about it until I realized I could use my blog to do it. I got a lot of retarded stuff in my brain and I really just need to get some of it out so I can fill it with more crap and it's a bonus that I can get it out there for people to read.

Anyhow, I can know that people look at my blog and a few little details about each of you because of the tracker thingy, but I wanna know who you are! SO, leave me a comment and tell me! Tell me anything. Randomness can so make a person's day.

Just to give you a little further incentive, I will randomly pick a few people and send you something totally ridiculous (if you'll give up your address that is) as a thanks for letting me know who you are. Hell, you can even stay anonamous, just leave me a comment! BUT, if you want an awesome and probably cheap surprise, just leave your email address in the comment (I totally won't spam you, that's shit's lame). I don't have any fancy randomness picker thing, so I will close my eyes and pick. I might even send something to everyone...I'm in a pretty giving mood these days.

Now, tell me who you are! Just leave me a random comment sometime this week (11-25 thru 11-30 only) with your email address and I'll get in touch with you for your address. It only takes a second....C'Mon, you know you want something awesome sent to you!
Thanks and YOU have an awesome day!

Fine Print......
I curse anyone that reads this and doesn't leave me a comment with poop soup for THREE WHOLE DAYS! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

After you leave a comment you MUST read about this......

Comments

Stitchblade said…
I read, but you know that already.
Anonymous said…
I read and I really just came for the cool hats where do I sign up for one of those?

anesbitt@popslandscaping.com
Anonymous said…
I read!

Okay, no, not really. I just randomly popped over from craftastrophe, and I had to comment and ask if you did NaNoWriMo this year, because for some reason that hat makes me think of NaNoWriMo!

Oh, and I totally didn't want poop soup over Thanksgiving holidays. lol.
Loopy said…
I love Random! You asked, so here are 3 ridiculous things I'm addicted to! (It's all about ME ME ME!)

1. putting exclamation points at the end of every sentence!!!

2. Preach that I don't drink coffee, but continually drink it anyways.

3. Pouncing & Stalking my kitties (and co-workers too really). They never expect that!
Anonymous said…
I read your blog and I think you're neato! You have awesome hair, and you're great with words. Can't wait to meet you!
Tara Lea said…
I read it every single day :) The bacon turkey thing brought throw up to the back of my mouth.
JachiCue said…
If I win can you please send me your glasses. They're totally dino bitchin'.

I read.

Popular posts from this blog

June 28 - I Heart Faces Pet Entry

I know, I know....it's be FOREVER since I last posted, but life has majorly gotten in the way. Lots and lots of ups and downs....well mostly downs, but who am I to complain? ....and I'm totally not about to be a Debbie Downer and start whinin '..... that'll come later...I promise.....I'm doin ' this here post ' cuz I wanna have an awesome picture of our ol ' Wheezy Lee and Vin to be posted on the I Heart Faces Blog . It's my first time and Lord knows I probably ain't gonna get it right the first 1,600 times I try, but I'm gonna give it a go anyhow. Despite life totally suckin ' these days, I do have a constant source of entertainment....when she's not being a total crappin ' machine that is..... I introduced Wheezy Lee to y'all a while back and she's been growin ' like mad. To catch you up on everything you've missed, she hates swimmin ' despite my best efforts....she refuses to be crate trained.....she th

East Atlanta Strut 2010

I've been sewin' my fingers off tryin' to get ready for the East Atlanta Strut . It was the first show I had ever done and it was a BLAST! Bein' used to your standard kinda craft shows, you know the ones.....wood cut into silly stuff, marsh mellow guns, lace and potpourri, you can imagine my excitement when I was accepted to do the Strut, which ain't your mama's craft show. After three years, I've decided to give it a go again. I've really focused on my bears since that's what I really enjoy makin' and it's what everyone seemed to like best. You definitely won't find anything else like 'em out there! They're all sad lookin' and junk.....and people wanna hug 'em when they see 'em. I started sewin' these guys three years ago and after readin' an article in a magazine about a man that went to war, was burned badly while there and came home to his finance, married her and made babies with her despite all his s

Fluffidermy!

I would say 90% of my friends are into buyin' taxidermy. The stuff that lined the walls of my family's homes is more popular than ever! The difference bein' that my family shot that junk themselves and proudly displayed their trophies and ate the rest.... Seein' as how the closest I get to huntin' is huntin' the best deals possible on groceries and I can barely afford toilet paper these days taxidermy ain't gonna find itself to the already awesome walls of my house anytime soon. HOWEVER...... You know, I've been makin' my Battle Scrarred Bears again and in the midst of all the hubub over taxidermy, I decided to start puttin' their sweet little heads on plaques.....and voila!......my own dadgum taxidermy........FLUFFIDERMY!!! I've seen lots of other crafty made....uhhhh....idermy, and even proudly display feltidermy by girlsavage on one of my walls. Fluffidermy is my spin on the awesome that is stuffed craft ...idermy!.....and dammit....ev