Skip to main content

I'm Totally Lame

Don't you hate it when you put forth the effort to come by and see what I've got to say and there's nothing new? Yeah, well, sometimes my creative juices don't work and words fail me. For those of you that know me, it's weird I know.

I've just been totally lame lately. I've been reading pretty much constantly. I've gotten totally addicted to the Twilight series. I still believe vampires are totally gay, but I freakin' LOVE these books. Does that make me gay? Maybe. J says it does, but whatever. He's gay....look.......
Ok, so he's totally hot, even in the gay mask.

Back to vampires......I read the second book in the Twilight series, New Moon, this weekend and need to get the third, but thought I'd take a break because J complains I've always got my nose buried in a book. He's just jealous because he doesn't know how to read unless there's lots of pictures....like nekkid ones. Mmmhm....that's right.


Not only have I been reading everyday, but I've also been listening to books on cd in the car everyday. The last few books I've attempted to listen to though, I haven't gotten past the first couple of chapters because I couldn't stand the narrator's voice. The books narrated by men tend to really irk me. Especially when they do a woman's voice. There's this one guy that sounds like Jeff Conway (better known as Kenicky) when he does a woman's voice and all I can think about is Kenicky being a total waste of human space on VH1's Celebrity Rehab (which I had to stop watching, because it made me want to kill people).


Now, back to Twilight. I'd like to just say one more thing on that. Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to tell me they were a vampire and wanted to know if that scared me.....I'd be all "hell yeah! I'm gettin' the fuck outta here"and I'd run....fast. That is, after I finished pointing and laughing telling them how gay I thought they were for actually saying they were a vampire. Not that I'd live past pointing and laughing and telling a vampire they were gay.


Something else that's really cool about this series is that the author, Stephenie Meyer, is going to write a book paralleling the first book, but from the vampire's point of view versus the girl's point of view as in the first book. That's awesome. Evidently, someone leaked the first chapter or so of this book so it's on hold indefinitely, but you can read the first chapter of it here. Genius, I tell ya, genius.

P.S. Vampires are still totally gay.

Comments

Stitchblade said…
I was looking for this series at the used bookstore the other day. They said they sell out as soon as they come in....now THAT is gay
Lori said…
I started reading twilight the day my dog had surgery. GREAT mindless escape. Now I'm on 3 and its getting dumb but I'll finish it. Iwill read number 4 too. Edwards cool but yeah, he's gay as shit too!
Loopy said…
Yeah! I was forced to listen to "A Game of Thrones" tape a while back & there's a bunch of lead chicks. Some crazy British actor, (http://www.roydotrice.com/) did all the voices (there was even a dwarf!). It was a little disturbing.

P.S. I'm avoiding the Twilight series like the plague, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get sucked in. Like now.

Popular posts from this blog

June 28 - I Heart Faces Pet Entry

I know, I know....it's be FOREVER since I last posted, but life has majorly gotten in the way. Lots and lots of ups and downs....well mostly downs, but who am I to complain? ....and I'm totally not about to be a Debbie Downer and start whinin '..... that'll come later...I promise.....I'm doin ' this here post ' cuz I wanna have an awesome picture of our ol ' Wheezy Lee and Vin to be posted on the I Heart Faces Blog . It's my first time and Lord knows I probably ain't gonna get it right the first 1,600 times I try, but I'm gonna give it a go anyhow. Despite life totally suckin ' these days, I do have a constant source of entertainment....when she's not being a total crappin ' machine that is..... I introduced Wheezy Lee to y'all a while back and she's been growin ' like mad. To catch you up on everything you've missed, she hates swimmin ' despite my best efforts....she refuses to be crate trained.....she th

East Atlanta Strut 2010

I've been sewin' my fingers off tryin' to get ready for the East Atlanta Strut . It was the first show I had ever done and it was a BLAST! Bein' used to your standard kinda craft shows, you know the ones.....wood cut into silly stuff, marsh mellow guns, lace and potpourri, you can imagine my excitement when I was accepted to do the Strut, which ain't your mama's craft show. After three years, I've decided to give it a go again. I've really focused on my bears since that's what I really enjoy makin' and it's what everyone seemed to like best. You definitely won't find anything else like 'em out there! They're all sad lookin' and junk.....and people wanna hug 'em when they see 'em. I started sewin' these guys three years ago and after readin' an article in a magazine about a man that went to war, was burned badly while there and came home to his finance, married her and made babies with her despite all his s

Fluffidermy!

I would say 90% of my friends are into buyin' taxidermy. The stuff that lined the walls of my family's homes is more popular than ever! The difference bein' that my family shot that junk themselves and proudly displayed their trophies and ate the rest.... Seein' as how the closest I get to huntin' is huntin' the best deals possible on groceries and I can barely afford toilet paper these days taxidermy ain't gonna find itself to the already awesome walls of my house anytime soon. HOWEVER...... You know, I've been makin' my Battle Scrarred Bears again and in the midst of all the hubub over taxidermy, I decided to start puttin' their sweet little heads on plaques.....and voila!......my own dadgum taxidermy........FLUFFIDERMY!!! I've seen lots of other crafty made....uhhhh....idermy, and even proudly display feltidermy by girlsavage on one of my walls. Fluffidermy is my spin on the awesome that is stuffed craft ...idermy!.....and dammit....ev