Skip to main content

Colder Than A Witches Titty

FINALLY! Cold weather's on it's way and it's about to get WAY freakin' colder. Like lows in the teens and highs in the 30's. I know for some of you that read this that ain't shit, but whatever!


It's so cold that this morning when I went to Starbucks for my grande Salted Caramel Espresso Truffle (uh yeah, heaven), there was a chick there turning in an application and she was still in her house slippers! No shit! She was so cold that her limbs were too stiff for her to bend down to tie a pair of shoes. I pointed at her and laughed. She flipped me off. I blew her a kiss. I wish I'd had my camera.

Because the temperature is supposed to only drop today, I told the girl she had to dress super warm so her skinny ass little self wouldn't freeze. She actually managed to get long john's under her already ridiculously skinny skinny jeans. She did an awesome job at bundling up seeing as how there's hardly ever a need to do that here.....god, what a spazz!
Last night we did finally manage to buy an ass ton of firewood. YAY! I love having a fire in the house. It's all warm and cozy and makes the house smell all yummy. It kinda makes me wish I lived somewhere else where I could have a fire all the time. Somewhere like....Maine. Yeah, MAINE! I mean seriously it's stunning and I wanna live there....as of today.... and in THIS house that's along the Rangeley River....in Maine.Yeah, so back to reality. It'll be cold here for a day or two, then it'll be in the 60's by the middle of next week. I seriously hate the weather in the south. Stupid weather.


Today we should be getting another crate so we can keep Mama in the living room with us instead of her going downstairs with the other dogs. Bless her heart. Last night she didn't hardly do any circling, choosing to sleep on the loveseat instead. She did stand up once (on the loveseat) though and just shove her face in the pillows. It was REALLY weird. She just stood there with her face rammed into the pillows until J got up and moved her. I told him it's like we have a deaf retarded kid in the house now. She couldn't hear worth a shit in the first place, but now, now it's like all of a sudden all she understands in Yiddish and we don't speak Yiddish. Last night, when we got back from getting firewood, I didn't see her anywhere. I called her and she didn't come. I walked into the living room and she was stuck between the wall and the Christmas tree (yeah, it's still up....what?). She was just standing there. Stuck.


Anyhow, yeah, it's cold. I gotta go buy some marshmallows to roast. I'm totally lame like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 28 - I Heart Faces Pet Entry

I know, I know....it's be FOREVER since I last posted, but life has majorly gotten in the way. Lots and lots of ups and downs....well mostly downs, but who am I to complain? ....and I'm totally not about to be a Debbie Downer and start whinin '..... that'll come later...I promise.....I'm doin ' this here post ' cuz I wanna have an awesome picture of our ol ' Wheezy Lee and Vin to be posted on the I Heart Faces Blog . It's my first time and Lord knows I probably ain't gonna get it right the first 1,600 times I try, but I'm gonna give it a go anyhow. Despite life totally suckin ' these days, I do have a constant source of entertainment....when she's not being a total crappin ' machine that is..... I introduced Wheezy Lee to y'all a while back and she's been growin ' like mad. To catch you up on everything you've missed, she hates swimmin ' despite my best efforts....she refuses to be crate trained.....she th

East Atlanta Strut 2010

I've been sewin' my fingers off tryin' to get ready for the East Atlanta Strut . It was the first show I had ever done and it was a BLAST! Bein' used to your standard kinda craft shows, you know the ones.....wood cut into silly stuff, marsh mellow guns, lace and potpourri, you can imagine my excitement when I was accepted to do the Strut, which ain't your mama's craft show. After three years, I've decided to give it a go again. I've really focused on my bears since that's what I really enjoy makin' and it's what everyone seemed to like best. You definitely won't find anything else like 'em out there! They're all sad lookin' and junk.....and people wanna hug 'em when they see 'em. I started sewin' these guys three years ago and after readin' an article in a magazine about a man that went to war, was burned badly while there and came home to his finance, married her and made babies with her despite all his s

Fluffidermy!

I would say 90% of my friends are into buyin' taxidermy. The stuff that lined the walls of my family's homes is more popular than ever! The difference bein' that my family shot that junk themselves and proudly displayed their trophies and ate the rest.... Seein' as how the closest I get to huntin' is huntin' the best deals possible on groceries and I can barely afford toilet paper these days taxidermy ain't gonna find itself to the already awesome walls of my house anytime soon. HOWEVER...... You know, I've been makin' my Battle Scrarred Bears again and in the midst of all the hubub over taxidermy, I decided to start puttin' their sweet little heads on plaques.....and voila!......my own dadgum taxidermy........FLUFFIDERMY!!! I've seen lots of other crafty made....uhhhh....idermy, and even proudly display feltidermy by girlsavage on one of my walls. Fluffidermy is my spin on the awesome that is stuffed craft ...idermy!.....and dammit....ev