Skip to main content

Hopes for the New Year

Hello 2009!

A new year is upon us and I can only hope it's as awesome as 2008. I've seen and heard so many people sayin' they hope this year is better than the last. I say, your year will be what you make it. You go into it with a suck ass attitude, that's exactly what you'll get out of it. You got no right to complain unless you'll willing to change it, so shut up and have an AWESOME year!

Looking back on 2008, I feel really, really lucky and know that it'll just keep gettin' better.

Here are a few things I hope for in the new year outside of the standard health and happiness stuff....

For J, I hope that he continues to not smoke and that he stays where he's workin' and is happy with it.

For the boy, I hope that he grows like 4 inches, quits lying about homework, makes more friends besides the one that accidentally sends me gay ass text messages at all hours of the night that say "forward this message to everyone you love or they'll die tomorrow in a horrible unicorn accident" and I hope that he'll come out of his room a bit more.

For the girl, I hope that I can find a muzzle for her. No, I'm kidding. I do hope though that she gets that she really needs to shut up sometimes before I whack her with something. I hope that she finds better friends, because most of the one's she has now are gonna be the girls that smoke in the bathroom (do they do that anymore in school?) and screw way too many boys. On a better note, I hope that she doesn't stop telling me everything or get tired of snuggling with me and following me everywhere.

Now, for me. I hope that I can find a doctor who will give me fat crack, because I need to lose weight because I don't want diabetes yet and I think exercise is for sissies and I LOVE to eat. I hope to get Bess's transmission fixed. I hope that my nose will unstop itself sometime soon. I hope to be more tolerant with stupid people. I hope to not think that 95% of people are really stupid. I hope I start caring about cleaning my house and making my yard pretty again, but I doubt I will. I hope I don't get anymore zits, because I'm not a danged teenager anymore. I hope to maintain 100% pure awesomeness with my J and our kids.

Ok, one last thing.....I hope that people start asking me how to make my potato salad, because I'm damn tired of fixin' it!

On that note, I'm off to make potato salad.

Happy New Year to you all!
Go mbeire muid beo ar an am seo arís!

Comments

Stitchblade said…
I tried to call you at your New Years time, but you no answer. I tried to call your J and he no answer.

Popular posts from this blog

June 28 - I Heart Faces Pet Entry

I know, I know....it's be FOREVER since I last posted, but life has majorly gotten in the way. Lots and lots of ups and downs....well mostly downs, but who am I to complain? ....and I'm totally not about to be a Debbie Downer and start whinin '..... that'll come later...I promise.....I'm doin ' this here post ' cuz I wanna have an awesome picture of our ol ' Wheezy Lee and Vin to be posted on the I Heart Faces Blog . It's my first time and Lord knows I probably ain't gonna get it right the first 1,600 times I try, but I'm gonna give it a go anyhow. Despite life totally suckin ' these days, I do have a constant source of entertainment....when she's not being a total crappin ' machine that is..... I introduced Wheezy Lee to y'all a while back and she's been growin ' like mad. To catch you up on everything you've missed, she hates swimmin ' despite my best efforts....she refuses to be crate trained.....she th

East Atlanta Strut 2010

I've been sewin' my fingers off tryin' to get ready for the East Atlanta Strut . It was the first show I had ever done and it was a BLAST! Bein' used to your standard kinda craft shows, you know the ones.....wood cut into silly stuff, marsh mellow guns, lace and potpourri, you can imagine my excitement when I was accepted to do the Strut, which ain't your mama's craft show. After three years, I've decided to give it a go again. I've really focused on my bears since that's what I really enjoy makin' and it's what everyone seemed to like best. You definitely won't find anything else like 'em out there! They're all sad lookin' and junk.....and people wanna hug 'em when they see 'em. I started sewin' these guys three years ago and after readin' an article in a magazine about a man that went to war, was burned badly while there and came home to his finance, married her and made babies with her despite all his s

Fluffidermy!

I would say 90% of my friends are into buyin' taxidermy. The stuff that lined the walls of my family's homes is more popular than ever! The difference bein' that my family shot that junk themselves and proudly displayed their trophies and ate the rest.... Seein' as how the closest I get to huntin' is huntin' the best deals possible on groceries and I can barely afford toilet paper these days taxidermy ain't gonna find itself to the already awesome walls of my house anytime soon. HOWEVER...... You know, I've been makin' my Battle Scrarred Bears again and in the midst of all the hubub over taxidermy, I decided to start puttin' their sweet little heads on plaques.....and voila!......my own dadgum taxidermy........FLUFFIDERMY!!! I've seen lots of other crafty made....uhhhh....idermy, and even proudly display feltidermy by girlsavage on one of my walls. Fluffidermy is my spin on the awesome that is stuffed craft ...idermy!.....and dammit....ev