I DO see the glass half full!!! I do! I really, really, do!
Now, 10 Things I Hate A Lot:
1. Admitting that I'm Wrong (which I never am)
2. Having a stopped up nose
3. Humidity and what it does to my hair (no, this isn't me, but it might as well be my hair) 4. "For english, press 1"
5. Hearing the sucky noises someone next to me makes while sucking on a cough drop (I just threw up in my mouth a litte)
6. Paying over $5 for a Starbucks only to get on the road and realize the new dummy made it wrong and it tastes like watered down poo
7. Hangers. You know, the one's that you can't pick outta your nose because they're stuck and when you finally do get them out your eyes are watering so bad it looks like you're crying
8. Seeing a mexican woman pulling into the health department parking lot in her Escalade with bling bling 20's and her 4 anchor babies crawlin' out of it. Yeah, you enjoy that free healthcare while I can't afford to take my kids to the doctor and I make too much to afford healthcare assistance. Thanks A LOT! I LOVE our government!!!
9. When one little bulb keeps the whole strand from lighting up
10. People that sue McDonald's because they looked in the mirror one day and realized they had a front butt. Like it's McDonald's fault! Micky D's didn't pry your mouth open and shovel that shit in.....you did. I mean really.......admit it. I totally have a muffin top and a gut that can produce the awesomest truffle shuffle you ever saw, BUT...I LOVE to eat and I LOVE lard.....That gut and muffin top of mine, my fault...not the lard man's for makin' everything that's cooked in lard taste so damn good! So shut up and buy a Richard Simmons VHS and DO WORK.