Skip to main content

Music for Yer Soul....My Soul....Whatever

My new musical obsessions.....at the moment......

(You'll want to pause my music player in the sidebar if you wanna watch any of these!)

Even though the first time I heard this song, it was only a little snippet (gawd I hate that word), it grabbed me and didn't let go. It took me about 20 minutes of listenin' to that little part over and over and googling different lyrics from it until I finally found it.

Chuck Ragan......Between the Lines.








This song makes me wanna drive fast, smoke cigarettes, drink whiskey and shake my ass....all at the same time.

Every Time I Die....We'rewolf








By now you all know I have a weakness for the ridiculous. Especially when it comes to booty shakin' music. Can't remember how I came across this, but it was on the computer. I watched the video like 18 times.....then I decided that I wanted to do the chair dancin' part with my friend Chewy......and we'd wear leotards. One day. I swear.

Beyonce f/Lady Gaga......Video Phone








Yet another song that makes me wanna drive fast, smoke cigarettes, drink whiskey and shake my ass....and maybe even take my pannies off.....all at the same time.

The video's pretty funny, but the song on it's own doesn't have all the cartoon shit in it.

Peter Pan Speedrock.......Resurrection




Last, but not least.

This here song takes my back to bein' a teenager when I was nothin' but right all the time and I didn't give a shit what anybody else had to say about anything.

Wait....that's me now....anyhow.....

This song has became my favorite thing to say whenever I'm questioned about anything.

Smut Peddlers......Fuck You, That's Why




Comments

Tara Lea said…
Rocky G. Loves Chuck Ragan. Actually he is a friend. His music is <3
I listened to everything I could find online in full length versions.

There were a few songs I liked pretty good, but I really think outside of this particular song, this is one of those things that I'd have to buy the cd (itunes, whatever) and listen to it a few times before I really, really liked the rest.

This one song though....like I said....stopped me dead in my tracks....don't think that's happened since I found Detroit Cobras.

Popular posts from this blog

June 28 - I Heart Faces Pet Entry

I know, I know....it's be FOREVER since I last posted, but life has majorly gotten in the way. Lots and lots of ups and downs....well mostly downs, but who am I to complain? ....and I'm totally not about to be a Debbie Downer and start whinin '..... that'll come later...I promise.....I'm doin ' this here post ' cuz I wanna have an awesome picture of our ol ' Wheezy Lee and Vin to be posted on the I Heart Faces Blog . It's my first time and Lord knows I probably ain't gonna get it right the first 1,600 times I try, but I'm gonna give it a go anyhow. Despite life totally suckin ' these days, I do have a constant source of entertainment....when she's not being a total crappin ' machine that is..... I introduced Wheezy Lee to y'all a while back and she's been growin ' like mad. To catch you up on everything you've missed, she hates swimmin ' despite my best efforts....she refuses to be crate trained.....she th

East Atlanta Strut 2010

I've been sewin' my fingers off tryin' to get ready for the East Atlanta Strut . It was the first show I had ever done and it was a BLAST! Bein' used to your standard kinda craft shows, you know the ones.....wood cut into silly stuff, marsh mellow guns, lace and potpourri, you can imagine my excitement when I was accepted to do the Strut, which ain't your mama's craft show. After three years, I've decided to give it a go again. I've really focused on my bears since that's what I really enjoy makin' and it's what everyone seemed to like best. You definitely won't find anything else like 'em out there! They're all sad lookin' and junk.....and people wanna hug 'em when they see 'em. I started sewin' these guys three years ago and after readin' an article in a magazine about a man that went to war, was burned badly while there and came home to his finance, married her and made babies with her despite all his s

Fluffidermy!

I would say 90% of my friends are into buyin' taxidermy. The stuff that lined the walls of my family's homes is more popular than ever! The difference bein' that my family shot that junk themselves and proudly displayed their trophies and ate the rest.... Seein' as how the closest I get to huntin' is huntin' the best deals possible on groceries and I can barely afford toilet paper these days taxidermy ain't gonna find itself to the already awesome walls of my house anytime soon. HOWEVER...... You know, I've been makin' my Battle Scrarred Bears again and in the midst of all the hubub over taxidermy, I decided to start puttin' their sweet little heads on plaques.....and voila!......my own dadgum taxidermy........FLUFFIDERMY!!! I've seen lots of other crafty made....uhhhh....idermy, and even proudly display feltidermy by girlsavage on one of my walls. Fluffidermy is my spin on the awesome that is stuffed craft ...idermy!.....and dammit....ev