Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lookie Here Now....

You best not be tryin' to take a short cut to the pool through my yard.....you're likely to get your ass shot. Mhhmm....shot. I just hang out in my yard and wait......

....and when I tell you you better be gettin' some yunder....you best be, 'cuz I'll get all crazy on your ass and chase a bitch down......

....and if I cain't catch ya....well....My deddy says I'm a purdy derned good aim.....

Thanks again to Jenn at BlondeShot Creative!

.

.

.

I'll post a couple more fun one's tomorrow!

5 comments:

Not So Average Mama said...

I love thesE!

BlondeShot Creative said...

these came out just perfect. There were so many good ones to choose from with your hair all swinging around crazy it was tough to decide

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Thanks Brandy!

....and Jenn, I can't wait to see the rest! Goober faces and all!

Loopy said...

These are my favorite...EVA!!!!
Ha! The hair flippy thing makes it extra wild-hillbillie!

Michael said...

didn't notice the hair.... all I saw was guns and cleavage!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogger design by Stitchblade Designs