Friday, September 26, 2008

10 COMPLETELY Random Facts About Me!

I was given this funtastic task by Stitchblade with instructions to pass it along to 10 other bloggers. Being farely new to the world of blogging, I don't know 10 other bloggers so I'll just pick people who have blogs I like to read. Maybe they'll do it, maybe they won't.....

Now, on to the ten random, yet AWESOME facts about ME:

1. I pick my nose in the car and don't care if anyone sees

2. I like to put Krackel Bars in my pocket so they heat up and get all gooey before I eat them

3. I don't care that my kid's hardly ever wear clothes that match

4. I wish I had an awesome old pair of cowboy boots (just because I wanna be like Sissy in Urban Cowboy)

5. I sing Christmas songs ALL YEAR LONG, much to the chagrin of everyone I work with

6. I can do the truffle shuffle better than anyone you know

7. I hate washing my hair

8. I love tiny versions of things

9. I'm a total glitter whore

10. I love pork fat

Random.....yep

Now, I tag:

1. Sew Sew Def

2. April and Angus Adventures

3. Paper Girl Productions

4. Hello Kitty Hell

5. Contemplations of a Kitty

6. One Happy Tree

7. Mixed Species

8. Loopy Rocket

9. Small Victories In Zombie Town

10. The Meanest Mom

4 comments:

Stitchblade said...

You don't have to know them to ask them to do it..just do it! Don't be skeered!

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

ugh....fine.

Paper Girl Productions said...

lol! love the fact list!! thanks for tagging me ...sounds like a fun post to do!! Have a great wknd! btw, I enjoy glittering my plush toys. ha!!

Loopy said...

Umm...will you hate me forever if I decline the randomness?
Me = so entirely filled of randomness anyway, my head might explode if I try to type them down.
Thanks for Hello Kitty Hell! (hours of fun and amusement).

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogger design by Stitchblade Designs