Monday, October 5, 2009

She Lied

I was thirsty. She said she had water.

"I thought water normally came in plastic bottles", I said.

"Yeah it does, but I'm reducing my carbon footprint on our precious mother earth".

"This water don't smell right".
"I think you mighta got it confused with kerosene. I better taste it to make sure......."

"Most definitely kerosene".
I drank a lot of "that" water Saturday. Some plain, some with lemons, some with cherries.....It all tasted exactly the same.
My esophagus is raw, my stomach lining has been burnt away and I still got the shakes.
Jesus musta known what that Alabama water'd do to me, because it's rainy and overcast today. I'm sure the sun would feel like sonic laser beams piercing my eyeballs.
Thank you jesus.

8 comments:

Not So Average Mama said...

YOU are INSANE!

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Insane/stupid....it's a toss up

From the O-Zone said...

Insane, stupid... after the first drink, thirsty doesn't count.

Never drink water that isn't labeled.

Sally-Sal said...

I've never had any of that moonshine stuff, but I'd probably drink it.

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

No ozone, you should never drink water that ain't labeled!

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

You'll have to come down south and get you some moonshine Sal....some is definitly better than others though.

Lana said...

i can't explain why, but i really want to smell it.

Jennifer McGrath said...

sorry I missed out... next year. get that comet running I'll race ya in the falcon. haaaaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogger design by Stitchblade Designs