Skip to main content

Dirt, Jello Shots and Pure Deliciousness!

This past weekend was the Hot Rodz & Hillbillyz show that I have been not so patiently waiting for. If I haven't mentioned it before (which I'm sure I have), I had the TIME OF MY LIFE at this show last year and was waiting on pins and needles for it to get here this year!

The Big Wheel Bitches had our very first bake sale and we made out like bandits! We had all kinds sweet goodness! Just look at these apples!

along with all of my jello shots (which I think we consumed just as much as we sold!).We packed my car slap ass full of girls, cranked up a little old school rap,
and hauled ass down the dirt track until I thought my poor Bess was gonna fall apart. What makes it even better though, this year a friend of mine drove her awesome pink and black Comet so her and I got to go head to head on the track.

I left her in my dust time and time again! You could here her crying about losing from miles around! Yeah, right. Who am I kidding? She spanked me....over and over, but holy hell did we have a good time! By the end of it all we had a cheering section. Yeah, we know we're awesome! What's NOT awesome about two cars full of girls, boys and blue gorillas racing on a dirt track?
I can't WAIT for next time!

Comments

Loopy said…
That.Looks.Like.The.Best.Time.EVER!
Nothing goes together better than hot cars and candy apples...

Popular posts from this blog

June 28 - I Heart Faces Pet Entry

I know, I know....it's be FOREVER since I last posted, but life has majorly gotten in the way. Lots and lots of ups and downs....well mostly downs, but who am I to complain? ....and I'm totally not about to be a Debbie Downer and start whinin '..... that'll come later...I promise.....I'm doin ' this here post ' cuz I wanna have an awesome picture of our ol ' Wheezy Lee and Vin to be posted on the I Heart Faces Blog . It's my first time and Lord knows I probably ain't gonna get it right the first 1,600 times I try, but I'm gonna give it a go anyhow. Despite life totally suckin ' these days, I do have a constant source of entertainment....when she's not being a total crappin ' machine that is..... I introduced Wheezy Lee to y'all a while back and she's been growin ' like mad. To catch you up on everything you've missed, she hates swimmin ' despite my best efforts....she refuses to be crate trained.....she th...

Divine Population Control?

At the risk of losin' readers and majorly pissin' some people off to the point that they're leavin' me long drawn out replies tellin' me what an idiot I am (even if it's over spelling or grammar), I have to write this......I have to know.....am I the only person that has had these certain thoughts come across in my mind? Am I sick and twisted? This earthquake in Haiti....they say it's killed 45,000 to 50,000 people. They also say in a city that was designed to hold 50,000 people, there are 2 million people crammed in. Do you believe in God? Could this be some sort of divine population control? Is God micromanaging forces of nature to tame what is obviously a country that is out of control? The devastation is unfathomable. It's absolutely horrific, but if you believe in God, would it be safe to say that God gave each and every one of those people in that country a brain? Maybe I'm ignorant. Maybe there's some blind force that's holdin' thi...

East Atlanta Strut 2010

I've been sewin' my fingers off tryin' to get ready for the East Atlanta Strut . It was the first show I had ever done and it was a BLAST! Bein' used to your standard kinda craft shows, you know the ones.....wood cut into silly stuff, marsh mellow guns, lace and potpourri, you can imagine my excitement when I was accepted to do the Strut, which ain't your mama's craft show. After three years, I've decided to give it a go again. I've really focused on my bears since that's what I really enjoy makin' and it's what everyone seemed to like best. You definitely won't find anything else like 'em out there! They're all sad lookin' and junk.....and people wanna hug 'em when they see 'em. I started sewin' these guys three years ago and after readin' an article in a magazine about a man that went to war, was burned badly while there and came home to his finance, married her and made babies with her despite all his s...