Skip to main content

Jailhouse Choppers Has Moved!

That’s right! Jailhouse Choppers has moved from Savannah to the big city! Ok, so not exactly the big city, but close enough. They’re now located in Snellville which is about 30 minutes northeast of Atlanta.

Jailhouse Choppers has always built some of the coolest bikes around, provided unparalleled sales, service and unbelievable customer service. They aren’t your typical bike shop and they seem to have it all….from cool apparel to custom parts that can’t be found anywhere else.The guys at Jailhouse Choppers say…

“We have begun to see the shift in the world of custom motorcycles away from the high dollar, fat tired, big inch bikes to the raw and sanitary bikes that we build and love. Understanding that our style of motorcycle is not for everyone, Jailhouse Choppers will have many scratching their heads while others with the taste for pure and classic mechanical innovation will be eager to see what's next”.

Go check them out this weekend at their open house and swap meet!
When: Saturday, February 21, 2009
Where: Jailhouse Choppers
3685 Hewatt Court, Suite 1
Snellville, 30039

Jailhouse Choppers welcomes everyone to come check out the new digs. Free refreshments while they last. Tons of swap meet deals! We will be here from noon til everyone is ready to leave.

We'll be there, will you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 28 - I Heart Faces Pet Entry

I know, I know....it's be FOREVER since I last posted, but life has majorly gotten in the way. Lots and lots of ups and downs....well mostly downs, but who am I to complain? ....and I'm totally not about to be a Debbie Downer and start whinin '..... that'll come later...I promise.....I'm doin ' this here post ' cuz I wanna have an awesome picture of our ol ' Wheezy Lee and Vin to be posted on the I Heart Faces Blog . It's my first time and Lord knows I probably ain't gonna get it right the first 1,600 times I try, but I'm gonna give it a go anyhow. Despite life totally suckin ' these days, I do have a constant source of entertainment....when she's not being a total crappin ' machine that is..... I introduced Wheezy Lee to y'all a while back and she's been growin ' like mad. To catch you up on everything you've missed, she hates swimmin ' despite my best efforts....she refuses to be crate trained.....she th...

FML

This whole tryin' to be positive shit ain't workin' today.....or for the past few days as a matter of fact. I'm tired. My mind hasn't absorbed so much learnin' since I was like.....I dunno.....youngish. You know what learnin' overkill does to me? Shuts me down.....fucks me up. All this thinkin' straight at the new job ain't lettin' me think straight anywhere else. I get home and my brain turns to fondue. I'm so, so, so tired. On top of this tired shit, my weekends are PACKED...and now I have no money for these packed weekends. Not only did I take a HUGE pay cut, but Jeremy's job just decided that his position is no longer needed....so.....they've put him back to what he did when he first started workin' there three years ago and MAJORLY cut his pay. MAJORLY. When the fuck does this stop? I've said over and over.....good things come to good people. What'd I do that ain't good????? I even gave that chick standin...

East Atlanta Strut 2010

I've been sewin' my fingers off tryin' to get ready for the East Atlanta Strut . It was the first show I had ever done and it was a BLAST! Bein' used to your standard kinda craft shows, you know the ones.....wood cut into silly stuff, marsh mellow guns, lace and potpourri, you can imagine my excitement when I was accepted to do the Strut, which ain't your mama's craft show. After three years, I've decided to give it a go again. I've really focused on my bears since that's what I really enjoy makin' and it's what everyone seemed to like best. You definitely won't find anything else like 'em out there! They're all sad lookin' and junk.....and people wanna hug 'em when they see 'em. I started sewin' these guys three years ago and after readin' an article in a magazine about a man that went to war, was burned badly while there and came home to his finance, married her and made babies with her despite all his s...