Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Really, Really Do

I love you more than a fat chick loves crinkle fries dipped in ranch dressin'.


I love you more than EMO boys love girl pants.


I love you more than all the illegals love comin' here and havin' anchor babies.


I love you more than flies love poo.


I love you more than a meth addict loves pickin' at their skin.


I love you more than that girl takin' my order at McDonald's loves suckin' her teeth.


I love you more than an epileptic loves a helmet.


I love you more than Little Vin loves lickin' on Bruiser's lipstick.


I love you more than a cheap hooker loves the morning after pill.


I love you more than a hipster loves their white fake Ray Ban's and beat up Chuck T's.


I love you more than white people love throwin' 80's themed parties.


I love you more than a virgin in denial loves talkin' about their STD.


I love you more than most people love actin' like they give a crap about homeless people.


I love you more than a hypochondriac loves goin' to the doctor.


I love you more than a biker loves his "the bitch fell off" shirt.


I love you more than all the people in E. Atlanta love PBR.


I do, I really, really do.....

7 comments:

From the O-Zone said...

More than a fly loves poo? Now that's what I call love.

BlondeShot Creative said...

that is just too sweet.

Sally-Sal said...

Aw...French fries sound fucking delicious, bee tee dub.

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Yes O-Zone, even more than a flies love poo!

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

but have you ever had french fries dipped in ranch dressing Sally??? Try that shit! Mmmmm.....

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Thanks Jenn! He thought so too!

Tori said...

You should turn this into a friggin' Hallmark card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogger design by Stitchblade Designs